Many urban dwellers are beginning to discover a sanctuary perched on picturesque Antipolo terrain. This place is the Sun Valley Residential Estates, a low-density and nature-friendly residential community that accentuates the natural wonders and contours of Antiplolo’s rolling hillsides. The overall design thrust is to seamlessly blend the awe-inspiring beauty that is already present in the area with the site planning and development.
Sun Valley Residential Estates provides a convenient escape from the daily grind of urban life. Owners make a quick trip on weekends to laze around and relax, but most have made Sun Valley Estates a permanent retreat from the cares and stresses of the world.
Away from the congestion and pollution, Sun Valley Estates is a place to regroup, reenergize and reinvigorate oneself. The lush environment is fertile ground for creative thinking and great ideas.
The wide-open spaces among the fields of green are perfect for nurturing relationships with family, friends, and neighbors, and are set within the backdrop of a safe and secure community.
- A prime Residential Subdivision with First Class Community
- With existing Community
- Guarded Neighborhood
- With affordable and buyer-friendly terms of payment
- With complete facilities and amenities
- A few minute’s drive to major commercial establishments & places of interest
- Conveniently accessible via Marcos Highway
- Only 12 kilometers from the C-5 Road Network
- Dubbed by urban planners as the country’s next business capital
- A private golf course opened to the public, classified as world-class, and designed by Arnold Palmer’s Design Company.
We also have a venue called THE PAVILION. It is located at Phase 4A of Sun Valley Residential Estate. It has a swimming pool for adults and children, a function room, lounge, dining area, and an open area for party occasions. It is also beside the jogging path.